Frontend Developer, React.js
- Webpack, Babel, Yarn, ESLint/TSLint, stylelint, Flow;
- React, Redux, RxJS, Reselect, Immutable, Lodash/Ramda, React Native;
- PostCSS, SCSS, CSS Modules, Bootstrap 4, Foundation for Emails
- Jest, Enzyme, Sinon, Chai;
- Git, GitHub, Sentry, CircleCI, Avocode;
- Progressive Web Apps, functional programming, server-side rendering, code-splitting;
- Code reviews, TDD, pair programming, continuous integration.
- have experience in developing web applications using modern frameworks, ideally React;
- are driven by the passion for creating beautiful code, delivering great product and constantly improving yourself;
- are aware of good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components);
- already have or would like to learn a secondary platform, ideally backend or mobile;
- have great interpersonal and teamwork skills – we are a close knit team and work together to make awesome products happen;
- are great problem solver and self starter – we work with folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better;
- have good communication skills – we help our team and partners make the right choices;
- have the ability and autonomy to solve complex tasks and you’re focused on getting things done.
Consent and information clause recruitment - candidate database
Pursuant to Article 6.1 sec. a general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE, L 119 of 04.05.2016) you agree to the processing of personal data in the database of candidates for work for a period of 2 years.