Backend Developer, Node.js
- Node.js, Express, Koa, Feathers.js, Socket.io, Horizon;
- PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, Firebase, Contentful;
- Rabbit MQ, Firebase Queue;
- Ansible, Vagrant, Docker, Terraform;
- AWS, Google Cloud, Heroku;
- Apiary, Swagger;
- Git, GitHub, Sentry, CircleCI;
- Code reviews, TDD, pair programming, continuous integration.
- have experience in designing and developing REST and real-time APIs using Node.js;
- have ability to deal efficiently with relational and no-SQL databases and various queries;
- are driven by the passion for creating beautiful code, delivering great product and constantly improving yourself;
- are aware of good conventions and clean code practices (modularity, patterns, components);
- already have or would like to learn a secondary platform, ideally frontend or mobile;
- have great interpersonal and teamwork skills – we are a close knit team and work together to make awesome products happen;
- are great problem solver and self starter – we work with folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better;
- have good communication skills – we help our team and partners make the right choices;
- have the ability and autonomy to solve complex tasks and you’re focused on getting things done.
Consent and information clause recruitment - candidate database
Pursuant to Article 6.1 sec. a general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE, L 119 of 04.05.2016) you agree to the processing of personal data in the database of candidates for work for a period of 2 years.